In order for you to understand that this is NOT some FAKE system put together by a "wanna-be" martial artist in his basement, I would like to introduce to you the creator of the H2H Combat System: Russ "Sensei" St. Hilaire.
Russ is a 7th Degree Jujitsu Blackbelt and the founder of H2H Combat Self Defense System. Russ has a Jujitsu and Self-Defense school located in East Hartford, CT. He is also the former Hand to Hand Combat Instructor for the following Military and Police Organizations:
- Civil Disturbance Control Instructor, US Army, Military District of Washington
- SRT Teams Instructor for US Army, Ft. Myer and Ft. A.P. Hill
- Instructor to Restraint and Control Instructors of Washington, DC Police Academy Instructor to Washington, DC S.W.A.T. instructors
- Military Units in CT, MA, VA
I am also one the instructors in H2H Self-Defense combat system and co-author of this H2H Combat Manual and Video Series. I also have a Jujitsu and Self-Defense school in Cromwell, CT. Some of my martial arts experience includes:
- Kobukai Ju-Jitsu 2nd Degree Black Belt
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Purple Bellt
- Ju-Jitsu, Grappling, and MMA Fighter
- H2H Combat Instructor for Operation Iraqi Freedom soliders, police officers and security professionals.
- Click Here To Download Your Copy
Second: In order to have a solid program that we can offer you, YOU need to know that this program works...
What I would like to introduce to you next are some of the current "users" of the H2H Combat Program:
- Active Soldiers
- Navy Seals
- Police Officers
- Security Professionals
- and now... Civilians
Third: The H2H Combat System is based upon tried and true techniques from a variety of martial arts, with its strongest base in Ju-Jitsu.
We all know the effectiveness of Ju-Jitsu for Mixed Martial Arts, but Ju-Jitsu was originally developed centuries ago for the battlefields of Japan. Ju-Jitsu has continued to evolve over the years and is now one of the MOST combat effective martial arts.